What a surprise! Jen from Sweet Morris has given CreativeMissy the Liebster Blog Award. (Jen is a fellow participant in Project Pastry Queen.) The Liebster award is a way to recognize up-and-coming deserving bloggers with less than 200 followers. You pay it forward by awarding 5 more bloggers with the award.
For now, I have four nominations, and they are:
- Luminated Life, activating infinite love and daily empowerment, from my friend Lucinda. Lucinda writes about art, spirit, transformation, diet and more. The blog is beautiful to look at and inspiring to read.
- Jew N mE by my friend Shauna, who is one of the best cooks I know and taught me to make the BEST Matzoh Ball Chicken Soup. The recipes on her blog are tried and true, and truly delicious.
- Homekeeping Adventures, because I love an adventure, and life really is an adventure for us all.
- There Goes the Cupcake… – I discovered this blog via Pinterest. I love cupcakes, and I love beautiful food photography and good recipes, and this blog has all that and more.
Here’s how it works:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed. (I’m featuring one blog with more that 200 readers, but it is very deserving of notice.)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.